Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The cult of shadows
Fatalis Niveus, The Blank Meister I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:53 pm by Lord Eldar

» Missing Pictures
Fatalis Niveus, The Blank Meister I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:27 am by Carla

» Attack in the Alley
Fatalis Niveus, The Blank Meister I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:55 am by Lord Eldar

» skype chat ?
Fatalis Niveus, The Blank Meister I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:37 am by Lord Eldar

» An Organised Meeting
Fatalis Niveus, The Blank Meister I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:28 pm by Whitefatalis7

» Rune
Fatalis Niveus, The Blank Meister I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:12 am by Carla

» Shadow
Fatalis Niveus, The Blank Meister I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:50 pm by Perfect Chrome Soul

» Mr. Evan's Classroom
Fatalis Niveus, The Blank Meister I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:30 pm by Aqua Abyss

» Child of Blair
Fatalis Niveus, The Blank Meister I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:03 am by Perfect Chrome Soul

Top posting users this month

Fatalis Niveus, The Blank Meister

Go down

Fatalis Niveus, The Blank Meister Empty Fatalis Niveus, The Blank Meister

Post by Whitefatalis7 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:20 am

Fatalis Niveus, The Blank Meister CharApp_zpsee821064

Character Appearance:
Spoiler:
Fatalis Niveus, The Blank Meister The_al13

Name:Fatalis B. Niveus 
Nick Name: White
Shinigami Type: Meister
Height: 5 feet 9 inches
Weight: 140lb
Birthday: 23rd of May
Special Characteristics: Eyepatch over missing left eye
Spoiler:
Fatalis, Or White as he's called (For his preference of all white clothing to match his hair), is a young meister who is a bit of an oddball. This isn't to say he's eccentric but there is something...Off about him. While this would normally alienate people from someone, White's nature makes him relatively well liked though rarely will anyone hang out with him from habit. 

When White was young, he lived in a district that was attacked by a horde of beings with Kishin egg souls where White lost his eye. White was able to escape but bore witness to things no child should and these atrocities broke away pieces of his mind which he let go in order to push forward and survive. At the end, when he was tired from the running, the horrible sights he had seen, he collapsed having lost himself, becoming a blank slate of a person as he laid down to die. However, his was not his fate.

White was found by the person who would become his adoptive father who held an ideal of heroism and the act of saving a life. White was able to be influenced by this, his sole desire becoming "To be a superhero, to save lives". As a result, today, White is much more well adjusted, seemingly not as much of a blank slate though the ideal remains the keystone of his personality. He does all he can, often throwing himself into fights where he is hopelessly outmatched, taking on groups of bullies to protect one person and even willing to give up all his time to assisting with others problems as best he can. Due to his nature as being close to blank, White's soul allows him to wield and perform Soul Resonance with any Weapon as there is no aspect of himself to conflict with his partners, this trait allowed him to be sent to Shibusen for training as a meister
Whitefatalis7
Whitefatalis7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fatalis Niveus, The Blank Meister Empty Re: Fatalis Niveus, The Blank Meister

Post by Carla on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:51 pm

Fatalis Niveus, The Blank Meister Pedo_bear_seal_of_approval
Carla
Carla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: